[YEW] Cats & Dogs Patch



With the cats and dogs patch some of my objects have stopped working. Most of them are recolours, so fixing the original mesh depends on its creators. Here you have a list:

I have fixed my Three Seater Sofa from La vida junto al suelo Part 1. You can download it here.

On the other hand, if you want to fix all your objects without having to download everything again what you can do is use the Sims4Studio. How?

  1. Download Sims4Studio last version.
  2. Install it.
  3. Run Sims4Studio (this may take a bit the first time).
  4. Select Tools > Batch Fixes > Objects > Fix Objects for Cats & Dogs Patch > Select you Mods folder > Run
This will fix all your downloads and make a backup of them. This doesn't work with my Three Seater Sofa, I had to redo it completely and you need to download it.

See you!

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario

Con la tecnología de Blogger.